MG manufactures packing machines for a variety of industries from 2008 year serve for Wal-Mart and Unilever. Including liquid fillers, bottle cappers, labelers, conveyors and other machines as part of your liquid filling line.
1. Filling nozzles head optional 6-20 nozzles
2. Corrosive liquid nozzles head material : Titanium alloy and PP/PVDF/PFA material
3. Viscous nozzles head material:Stainless steel 316L
4. Filling speed from 2000BPH-15000BPH
5. Suitable bottle capacity 50ml-5000 ml
6. Filling accuracy ±0.1%
7. Air pressure:0.4Mpa-0.6Mpa
8. Anti explosive motor
9. PLC:Siemens operation screen
10. Supply power:220V
11. Machine weight:550kg
13. Applicable bottle diameter:Ф30mm-Ф100mm
14. Machine size:2000mm*1200mm*2300mm
l High speed and high accuracy
Accuracy and filling speed are important when filling and packing liquid into bottle of any size capacity. Inaccurate filling can lead to spills and drip overflow that may repacking. An automatic filling machine can fulfill both of these needs, offering the machine regulated accuracy and speed required for any liquid filling facility.
l Liquids include
Cleaning soap liquid
Any corrosive liquid
Chemical /medical liquid
l Filling line Customized Service :
1. Our liquid packaging machine product line consists of standard and customized in order to perfectly fit your application — bottle size, liquid type, bottle shape, automatic ,filling speed, and more.
2. A liquid packaging machine can be used in several types of applications. And its could pick empty bottles, load them into the filling station by conveyor , fill them at high precision based on weight, offload to a capping machine, and send on to labeling packaging and fulfillment.
3. The liquid filling equipment can be completely customized to the specifics of your application. You’ll gain maximum speed, minimal errors and an overall measurable increase in your production rate — bottle filling and capping label machine automation delivers an immediate increase in production and ROI for your operations.
In most of industries, output requirements are growing ever higher, meaning that automation and capacity increases are necessary to remain competitive.
To achieve maximum effectiveness, automation should be at the same time with customization. — At MG, we maintain a focus on customer service, customer satisfaction and customer results.