Detergent Packing Machine Performance And Features
1. Detergent packing machineadopt hc high speed and high precision high-end motion controller, stepless frequency conversion speed regulation control, full servo motor control system.
2. Detergent packing machine adopt man-machine interface control system, servo motor pull film, easy to change the mold and adjust the length, simple operation.
3. Detergent packing machine automatic unwinding, film cutting and folding, equipped with photoelectric image and text matching function.
4. Small consumption of packaging materials, high utilization rate, up to 95%-99%, greatly saving the packaging cost.
Electronic peristaltic pump filling system, easy to clean, easy to adjust.
6. Detergent packing machine filling precision, filling with suction function, no leakage.
7. 316l stainless steel is used for the contact parts with materials, sus304 stainless steel is used for the outer cover of the detergent packing machine, in line with gmp standards.
Detergent packing machine spare parts after sales serve
Detergent packing machine accessories: Rotary valve, cylinder barrel, piston, hopper, filling nozzle, tee, elbow, check valve, hose joint, aluminum block, screw and other one-stop procurement.
Detergent packing machine-piston servo filling machine
Detergent packing machineServo motor" can be understood as the absolute obedience of the control signal command of the motor: before the control signal is issued, the rotor is stationary; When the control signal is issued, the rotor rotates immediately; When the control signal disappears, the rotor can stop immediately.
detergent packing machine Servo motor is a micro special motor used as an executive element in the automatic control device. Its function is to convert electrical signals into angular displacement or angular velocity of the rotating shaft. Servo motor, also known as the executive motor,is used as an executive component in the automatic control system to convert the electrical signals received into the angular displacement or angular velocity output on the motor shaft.